Pages

Wednesday 28 October 2020

Check Out This Amazing Te Reo Maori!

 For the past few weeks in Te Ngahere we have been working on a weather report in Te Reo Maori. I did a blog post about learning weather in Te Reo Maori  afew weeks ago. Now Mahana and I have finally moved on to our DLO, we had a choice to make our DLO into a powtoon, animation or green screen; Mahana an I chose to do an animation. It didn’t matter what we had chosen, but it had to have a map of New Zealand  with all of the locations written in Te Reo Maori. Once we had finally finished making our animation we did a screencastify, linked it to the ‘Hand In Sheet’ and marked it red and now it’s green!

Have you ever had to do a screencastify in Te Reo Maori?

Here it is!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Autumn! My name is Lyla I am a year 7 at Otaki college. I like how you have said everything in Te Reo Maori. See you later! Hope you have a great day! From Lyla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lyla, thanks for commenting on my Te Reo Maori post. I really appreciate it, I hope you have a great day too! My buddy and I had to practise our script a lot of times before we got it right.
      From Autumn.

      Delete
  2. Hi Autumn my name is Kova and I go to Paihia school. liked the part when you described when and what you did. I’ve got a question was it hard to write the weather in Maori.

    ReplyDelete