Pages

Wednesday 4 November 2020

Check Out This Great Jumbled Text

 Yesterday in Te Ngahere we had to solve a muddled up text  about ‘Friends’. We were learning to identify and use the correct structure and language features of explain writing.  When I say muddled up I mean muddled up; the title was in the middle of the text, a whole paragraph was on top of the planning and it didn’t even make sense put together! Once I thought I had got it right and was confident I marked it red but it got marked orange (Of course it did). So I rearranged them and marked it yellow but it got marked orange again, I rearranged them one last time and it finally got marked green. It turns out the first few were in the correct places, it was just the last ones, which made it really hard for me.

Have you ever had to solve a muddled text before?




No comments:

Post a Comment