Pages

Wednesday 11 November 2020

Check Out This Amazing 100 Word Story

 This week some of our class had to do 2 100 word stories about 2 pictures we choose from pobble. I chose to write about The Sky Ladder and The Deep. here is my writing about 

Here is my story from ‘The Deep’

 He put his head under and saw a humongous figure lurking beneath him; it was moving pretty fast. He soon realised that it was trying to swim away from something; it was being targeted. He looked around, saw nothing so he got pretty nervous. Then it made a sound, blood rushing out of it's stomach; it had just been bitten by something  and his boat was about 150 meters away. He didn't know what to do because he didn’t know what had bitten it so he swam back to the boat as fast as possible to get help for it.

Have you ever had to write a 100 word story before?


1 comment:

  1. Hi Autumn, I'm Olivia, a year 7 from Otaki College. I love your story! It includes a lot of detail for 100 words. I can't wait to see more of your writing.

    ReplyDelete